Raptor Burgers Raptor Burgers

Well, well, well.

I thought it was kind of gruesome, but I do have to admit most of the animation was good, so that certainly gives you a boost. And there was music. Some parts were funny, and others were more like "Poor dinosaur".

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Gruesome?

The Worst Day Of My Life The Worst Day Of My Life

Very random, but...

Very funny. That was awesome. I really liked the "I hate macs" guy. :D

Theories and Practice Theories and Practice

Nice!

I thought it was pretty good. It was a little confusing, until I read the Author Comments.
9/10
4/5

jackbliss responds:

Yeah I know the movie is a little confusing at times so I added a comment to it. Thanks for the 9 review and 4/5 :-)

Shoot Smiley Shoot Smiley

Well-drawn Pointless Game.

HOWEVER: It's always fun to shoot smileys. I think the best thing about this was the animation. It wasn't choppy, and the whole thing was pretty well drawn out. You might want to decrease your multiplier for the Math.random on the smileys, because sometimes they spawn right on the edge of the screen, which makes them really hard to get. Keep up the good work!

Death By Ball Death By Ball

Clean game!

The first thing I noticed was how clean all the menus and stuff was. It was great, almost jmtb02 great :)

Gameplay was somewhat boring, however with the addition of different types of "balls" and a highscore list it gets very addicting. Great game!

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

287 Seconds!!!

This game rules!!! I got 287 secs on my second try!

Here We Are Here We Are

NICE!

This rocks man!
10/10
5/5
Best rock song on Newgrounds!

Manonearth responds:

Thanks man! Album drop Sept 9th. Dowload it! (Legally or illegally)

Alone (Original) Alone (Original)

AMAZING!

I don't know what crap they're saying about the chorus. Dude, that ROCKED! I got it on my iPod and everything! That's probably the best newgrounds song I've heard in my life!

AlexSandford responds:

Thanks, bro. Glad you liked it!